Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Day 11

So, as I mentioned in this post, Shara and I have very different work schedules. During the work week, we sleep in separate beds. I was a gentlemen, and let her have our King Size bed, and I took the Twin Size bed. I'm 6'5" by the way, I don't fit in a Twin very well, but I'm used to it and can sleep anywhere. I also got to pick the sheets I got to sleep on. When we first moved in to our home, Shara wanted me to have plain colored sheets. I of course declined when I knew I had these sheets from when Dave Swanson and I lived together. Why go with plain colored sheets when you can have Sponge Bob and Spiderman?

4 comments:

melanie33 said...

oh my gosh, your son is going to think you are the coolest dad in the world in about 3 years!! So funny.

Annalee said...

This is the exact reason I love you Nick!! You make me laugh!!

Amanda said...

Dave says he still remembers those sheets! I am sure part of him is sad that he doesn't get to sleep with his Bob the Builder sheets, haha.

Amy Dayton said...

You totally deserve to pick the sheets :)