So this last weekend Shara and I saw Iron Man. Which made Shara fall in love with Robert Downey Jr. and on the way home started a discussion on our "Top 5" list . So we decided to pick our 5 and post them to see what others think about our choices. This is a running top 5 that has changed about 12 times since Shara told me to post it, but I think I'll stick with this list for now. You can check out Shara's top gentlemen on her blog page here. And in case you are wondering, the answer is: YES. Shara knows that if any of these Top 5 ever showed up in my world, I would make-out with all of them. Shara understands. I would equally give her permission to make out with her top 5. Why not, life is short!Behold the list...
1. Sophia Bush - I went for the surprise, I didn't think I would put her first, but I think I'm-a stick with it. She's really the only reason I watch One Tree Hill these days.
2. Jessica Alba - I'm willing to bet 95% of the American Male population would have Jessica in their top 5.
3. Scarlett Johansson - Not only is she gorgeous, but she is hilarious. If you've ever seen her on SNL, you'll agree. "Mawble Colmuns! Look at this one, Look at that one, Look at this one..."
4. Brittany Snow - After seeing John Tucker Must Die that pretty much sealed the deal.
5. Stacy Keibler - Shara even agrees with me that she's hot. Enough said.
So what do you think? Are we weird? Are we dumb? Did we get you thinking about this?
I think everyone secretly has a running list like this in their heads, but are too scared too admit it, let alone post it on a BLOG.